Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'd be blue

I just happen to think that blue is a spectacular color. I mean, think about it, all of the fabulous things of the world are blue. The sky, the ocean, jeans, cotton candy; all blue. On two separate occasions I have had conversations about ICEEs. They tell me that they love them, but they will only eat the clear cherry ones so that their mouths don't turn funny colors. And I retort something to the effect of 'are you kidding? I only eat the blue ones because they turn my mouth funny colors!'
You know that song that's like, "I'm blue, da-ba-de-da-ba-die"? Well, now I'm not depressed or on blue overload yet, so I guess I can't fully relate to his ailment and I have a skewed view, but I think that if I were him, it would be good. Blue is a good, soothing color to be surrounded by. I mean, I would feel better if the song was "I'm green" because that's my favorite color, but I guess blue will work too.
So, in closing I would just urge you to look at all of the fun blue things around you, and I will leave you with this gem that I found on youtube:

No comments: