Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This is my blog

Guess what? This blog is sort of about nothing. I mean it started with me and my interest in politics, but my blatant lack of knowledge. However, now that the presidential election is over, I sort of have nothing left to write about. I suppose from there I have moved onto social problems.
There's really not much to say about that, but oh well. I suppose I have been talking about high school and the different cliques and strange groups of people that reside in it. And into all of this I think that I have woven some sort of lesson in manners.
Manners are really important. Everyone should know about them because if you don't have proper manners you will be seen as a hillbilly or country bumpkin or jerk. I grew up with my crazy parents trying to force proper manners down my throat and I really hated it when I was a little kid. However, now that I am older I see the importance of having good manners, so I guess I will try and cram them down the throats of my collective three readers as well.
So, with that said, happy reading and I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments: