Thursday, January 22, 2009

AP-ness

This week is the week that we are supposed to sign up for classes, which is ridiculous to start with because this is January! Yeah, don't we have like six long months of school left to make these decisions, but whatever, I won't even get into that. My main problem came in that I had originally planned to take a lot of super easy classes next year because I will be a senior and it doesn't even matter, plus I don't plan to do any work.
Ok so anyway, with social studies, it is a problem because nobody would even explain to us what this AP Economics junk was, so we just asked Dr. W. She told us about it and that it was a year long, which was helpful I guess, but then it was retarded because I said that I wasn't going to take it in front of her. She turns me around in my lunchroom seat and proceeds to yell at me saying that it is my duty to the school to take that sort of junk; AP econ and AP lit, neither of which I was planning on taking. Anyway, she started screaming that she wouldn't write me college recommendations next year if I didn't take those two and that I would never be a national merit scholar without them.
She came all up and was like, we won't even write you a good college recommendation if you don't take them. Well guess what? If I don't want to take them now then I just won't do the work. Yeah, I plan to do a lot of easy classes and not even take a full schedule. Yeah, I'm going to Capri anyway, which you don't even have to graduate from high school to go to, to become an estatition and it will be tite.
Ok so all of this is so retarded to me and I almost like spit in her face or something. What right does she have to threaten me anyway? She can't even say that I will be a failure without taking these things, because quite frankly I just don't care. Yeah it's all retarded and I suppose that she must get some sort of kickback from the number of people taking AP classes or something, but really, in a year and a half or so I'm going to be peaceing out of Kennedy and it won't even be a big deal, so whatevs.

No comments: