Friday, May 15, 2009

Unclassifiable

So my blog was put in the unclassifiable category of the Kennedy Wordpress website, and it's really just not okay. I'm upset that I was not given a category, because surely Mr. Ayers could have just humored me and let me fit in with all of the rest of the blogs. Like, in all honesty, nobody was going to click on my blog to see if it truly should have fit with the 'Fashion and Trends' or 'Life After School' categories or whatever; nobody cares that much. And furthermore, if someone did take the time to read through my ten thousand posts and determine that I should not be under a certain category, they would be a freak and I wouldn't even care, because I am obviously way cooler than them.
I guess I have nothing more to say about this, which is probably a testament as to why I am in the unclassifiable category; everything I write is pure crap. However, I would still like to voice my displeasure with this nonsense, and the other three blogs should be pissed about this as well. So, writers of Nodda Nother Blog, Once Upon a Time, and The Crush we should definitely rise up and take Mr. Ayers down, I think it would be worth it.

2 comments:

Roxanne Betta said...

I agree. I feel so left out in "unclassifiable" category. Kind of like I'm some dead thing people look at while they hold their nose saying, "what IS that thing?"

Hockey Flower said...

i agree as well. my blog is about sports and music. is it really that bad to be split between 2 categories? =(