Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lessons learned from junior year 3

  • As far as lessons learned from junior year go, I have also taken some practical ones. For example, I have learned, through the tragedies of my sister, that home hair dye is a really dangerous product. No matter how closely you follow the rules, you will still come out with orange and purple hair. And from the sacrifices of that sister again, I learned the evils of fake tanning, or at least trying to apply the bottle of lotion all at once. Simply put, you end up looking orange, really orange.
  • I learned that making fun of people different than myself, is possibly the most fun activity I could ever engage in. This year I have pretended to be a prostitute and in a gang, all which have brought me great joy. I learned how to flash the bloods symbol, which if I ever show to anyone in Compton, I will probably get shot or something, but it's fun to know anyway. I also learned the distinction between a shank and a shiv.
  • Another lesson I have learned this year is that I am no good at blogging, because it is hard and I don't have a brain. Ok, tite I think I'm done.

No comments: