Thursday, April 9, 2009

Things I like

I like candy and cookies and cotton candy and puppies and kittens and the color green and tie-dye T-shirts and shopping and driving and my little blue car that I just cleaned out and rainbows and laughing and listening to funny stories and telling funny stories and writing ridiculous blog posts, composed of 400-word sentences and Michael Phelps because he is going to be my husband (never mind his little altercation with the law)...and making fun of the ridiculous drug counterculture and hearing trippy music and asking my parents what they were like when they were kids and Charles Gibson's World News Tonight...and funny-looking people and pretending that I am going to become an estatition and finding kids at school that look like Winnie the Pooh characters...and when my mom says many of the ridiculous things that come out of her mouth (like the time she eluded to the fact that one of my friends was bi-polar or the time that she told me that she thought schools should teach sexual education based off of fear) and I like the fact that I am probably about to be fired at work for something I wrote in the school newspaper and insisting on being called Princess Emma in Torch and the fact that I got the lowest NCAA bracket score (16 out of a possible 150) during the last tournament because I picked the teams with the funniest names (I had Gonzaga, who only made it to the sweet 16 winning the whole thing) and I like pretending that it was my sole faith in Gonzaga that got them to the last 16...and I like watching old movies because it makes me laugh to see weirdo hippies and I love it when strangers come up to me and say that I look like Audrey Hepburn (which has happened twice in the past three months)...and I like hanging around this kid named Michael because he tells me that I'm going to Hell every day and then I make fun of his belief in God...and I like talking to my parents, even when I know that they're not listening and telling them horrible things that I am 100 percent sure they won't remember and I like lying about my whereabouts at every time and I like when I get caught doing stupid things because it genuinely makes me laugh and there are rarely consequences and I like never talking about work again because if I do I am probably going to get fired and I like finishing blog posts at almost exactly 400 words, ok done!

No comments: