Sunday, April 5, 2009

If girls were boogers...

If there is one thing in life that makes me smile, it is a great pick up line...they are the sole reason that Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday of the year! So, in the spirit of a two month-ish belated celebration, I thought I would share some fabulous, yet school-appropriate ones that dem boys can use any time:
  • My love for you is like diarrhea. I just can't hold it in.

  • If you were a wedgie, I'd pick you!

  • Hi, my name is [name], but you can call me lover.

  • Can you catch? because I think I'm falling in love with you.

  • Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by you again?

  • Were you arrested earlier? It's gotta be illegal to look that good.

  • Is it hot in here, or is it just you?

  • Is your father a boxer? Cause you're a knockout.

  • Was you father an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on earth!

  • You're so sweet, you'd put Hershey's out of business.

  • I must be a Snowflake, becuase I've fallen for you.

  • Did they just take you out of the oven? [No, why?] Because you're hot!

  • Don't be so picky... I wasn't!

  • I suffer from amnesia. Do I come here often?

  • Remember me? Oh, that's right, I've met you only in my dreams.

  • You don't need car keys to drive me crazy.

  • I wish I were sine squared and you were cosine squared, because together we could be one.

  • Do you have a mirror in your pocket? [No, why?] 'Cause I can see me in your pants.

  • If a star fell from the sky every time I thought about you, then tonight the sky would be empty.

  • You must be a magician, because every time I look at you, everyone else disappears.

  • If you were cocaine, I would overdose!

  • Is your dad a baker? [No. Why?] Cause you have some nice buns.

  • Did the sun come up or did you just smile at me?

  • You dropped something. [What?] My jaw.

  • Do you have a band-aid? [Why?] I hurt my knee when I fell for you.

  • Are you a parking ticket? Cause you got FINE written all over you.

  • Hi, who's your friend?

  • If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

  • Can I borrow your library card? [Why?] Cause I'm checking you out.

  • Are those astronaut pants? Cause that ass is out of this world!

  • Are you sure that you're not a microwave oven? Because, you sure make my heart melt!

  • Your feet must be tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long.

  • Are you from Tennessee? [No, why?] Because you're the only 10 I see!

  • I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

  • Got any raisins? [No.] Then how about a date?

  • Kiss me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name Guadalupe?

  • You must be Jamaican, cause you Jamaican me crazy.

  • Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?

  • I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.

  • You spend so much time in my dreams I should charge rent!

  • Is your name Gillette? Cause you look like the best a man can get.

Yes, they are all classics, and there are many more where those came from. Me, I'm still partial to the classic 'girl I like your face' because it makes me laugh more than you will ever know, but those other ones are good too, especially the one about diarreah.

No comments: